Counseling is a professional relationship and process, most often know as "talk therapy." It can support you as you navigate life's inevitable obstacles, help you face life transitions, and shift emotional and relational stuck points. It can help you change your perspective, heal from past experiences, and learn to relate to yourself in a way that helps you live a life that feels connected, full, and in alignment with your values and desires.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the state of Rhode Island
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the state of Missouri
- Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC)
- M.Ed in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from University of Missouri, Saint Louis (2015)
- Counseling Internship with Creve Coeur Counseling Associates, Saint Louis (2014)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) level-1certified - trained through The Center for Self Leadership, with senior trainer Paul Ginter and AT Rina Dubin
- Member of the American Counseling Association